Thursday 7 April 2011

Personal Profile Information

I am currently a university student studying a BSc in Multimedia, Animation and the Web but before that I successfully ran my own business for six years.

While at university I have become really good at using a wide range of Adobe programs like Photoshop, Flash and Premiere Pro. I also can use CAD programs like Auto Inventor, Sonar, 3D Max and write HTML, CSS and ActionScript and I am currently learning JSP which I am really enjoying.

I also really like usability and interaction design which I have based my dissertation on.

I am also into creating animations, particularly 2D animations using Flash and a piece of my work I did at university has been selected to enter an animation festival.

After I graduate I plan to start a career in design, hopefully where I can use my usability design and coding skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment